Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome!

I chose Artsy Treasures as the name of this blog because that is what I believe our crafts are: treasures of art that reflect who we are at the moment they are created.   Through this blog, I hope to be able to share with you ideas and techniques based on  my own creative treasures.

Long ago, I used to equate the terms artsy and creative with the ability to draw and paint. These are talents that run in my family, however they must be linked to one of those genes that skip a generation.  I've since learned that with a combination of stamps, inks, papers, tools and embellishments, I can create my own form of art, no drawing talent needed.

This blog will be dedicated to providing information on cardmaking, scrapbooking, stamping techniques and much more.    

Be sure to subscribe as a Follower so that you are notified any time a new example or technique is highlighted here. 

Till the next time you visit!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you have your blog up and running again. Thanks for the project ideas. I am loving the kit I bought and I have played a lot with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are in bloggie land. Can't wait to see all your great ideas.
    Hugs,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank you for all the wonderful ideas and projects you've given us!

    ReplyDelete